Who do I need to pay to form a limited by guarantee company?


I’m trying to form a limited by guarantee company, and would like to know who I need to pay to make this happen? Is it Companies House, or do I have to pay someone else? Thank you for your assistance.



It depends how you choose to set up your limited by guarantee company:

  • If you register a company by post using Companies House form IN01, you will have to pay £40 directly to Companies House.
  • If you use the online services of a company formation agent, you will pay a fee to the agent. It is much quicker and usually cheaper to incorporate a company this way.

Our limited by guarantee formation package is available for £24.99 plus VAT. This includes the filing fee charged by Companies House, so you won’t have anything else to pay for your company registration.

2 years ago

Your answer


Browse other questions tagged #limited-by-guarantee #limited-company or Ask a new question