Where can I get a certificate of good standing?



I’m attempting to set up a business bank account in China, and would like to obtain a certificate of good standing to show them. Where would I be able to acquire one?




A certificate of good standing can be obtained from Companies House. You can apply for one through the Companies House website or through a company formation agent. A fee will be charged for this certificate.

To be eligible to receive a certificate of good standing, your company must have been in continued existence since its incorporation and be up to date with all filing requirements for Companies House.

You must also ensure that your company does not have any outstanding fees to pay to Companies House at that at least one of the directors is a natural person.

2 years ago

Your answer


Browse other questions tagged #certificate-of-good-standing or Ask a new question