Who do I contact to obtain a certificate of good standing?


I’ve been advised by my business mentor that it would be worth my time to obtain a certificate of good standing for my limited by shares company. Who am I supposed to contact in order to make this happen?



Companies House is responsible for issuing certificates of good standing so you can contact them on +44 (0)303 1234 500 to order one, or you can visit one of their information centres in London, Edinburgh Belfast or Cardiff to order one in person.

Alternatively, you can order a certificate of good standing online through Factory Formations. You can find out about our standard and express services and fees here.

2 years ago

Your answer


Browse other questions tagged #certificate-of-good-standing or Ask a new question