What forms do I need to fill out to change my registered office address?



I need to change my limited company’s registered office address, but do not know how. Could you please advise which forms I will be required to fill out so that I can make this change official through Companies House?



You will have to fill out Companies House form AD01 to change your registered office address. This can be done online or you can download and post the form. Changes are updated on the public register within a few days.

Alternatively, if you have an online client account with a company formation agent, you can login and notify Companies House of a change of registered office without filling out a form. Most changes are updated on the public register within a few hours.

When your change of registered office has been approved, you must remember to update your website and business stationery with the new address details.

a year ago

Your answer