Do I need to share my service address with HMRC?



I have just set up a private limited company. I entered my contact details in with Companies House as a director’s service address, but do I need to share that address with HMRC, too?

Than you




No, you don’t have to tell HMRC what your service address is. Companies House will notify them on your behalf and display your service address on public record.

However, if you are registered for Self-Assessment and you change your principal contact address at any time, you will have to notify HMRC separately. You can do this online by logging into your Self-Assessment account.

a year ago

Your answer