What should I do if I have lost my certificate of good standing?


Heya - I got a certificate of good standing a few weeks back, but I’ve somehow misplaced it. What am I supposed to do now? Do I need to get another one, or what exactly are my options, here?



If you have lost your certificate of good standing, you will have to order a new one from Companies House - it is not possible to get a replacement copy.

However, these certificates are only valid for 3 months from their date of issue, so you will have to order new ones on a regular basis if you want to continuously prove that your company is in good standing at Companies House.

a year ago

Your answer