Who should I inform if I am changing my SAIL address?


Our limited company uses a SAIL address for all of our company records; however, we are now in the position in which we must permanently change our SAIL address. What individuals or organisations am I expected to notify in order to make these amendments permanent?



You must inform Companies House immediately if you wish to change your SAIL address. This can be done in one of three ways:

  • By completing form AD02 online via WebFiling
  • By updating the address details online through your company formation agent
  • By downloading and posting form AD02 to Companies House.

The quickest option is to report the change of address online. In most cases, your address will be updated within a few hours. Please remember that your SAIL address must be situated in the same country as your registered office.

a year ago

Your answer


Browse other questions tagged #limited-company #sail-address #sail or Ask a new question