Can I change my trading address by post?


Everything seems to be online nowadays, but I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy. With that in mind, I need to change my trading address, and I’d like to do it by post. Am I still allowed to do it this way?



Most HMRC departments allow you to change your trading address by post, phone and online. You can find information here about the different ways you can change your business details, but if you are still unsure you should contact each department that you are registered with and ask them what options are available to you.

You do not have to update your trading address at Companies House, unless it is also your registered office. If this is the case, you can print form AD01 to change your registered office address by post.

a year ago

Your answer


Browse other questions tagged #limited-company #trading-address or Ask a new question