What forms can I submit using Companies House WebFiling?


I am interested in using the Companies House WebFiling service. Are there certain forms that I am not allowed to submit using this service, or can I submit everything?



Almost all Companies House forms can be filed online through WebFiling, including:

  • Change of registered office - Form AD01
  • Notification/change of SAIL address - Form AD02
  • Appointment of director - Form AP01
  • Appointment of secretary - Form AP03
  • Change of director’s details - Form CH01
  • Change of company secretary details - Form CH03
  • Termination of director appointment - Form TM01
  • Termination of secretary appointment - Form TM02
  • Annual return - AR01
  • Abbreviated, micro entity and dormant company accounts
  • Annual Return
  • Change of company name
  • Return of allotment of shares - Form SH01
  • Change of accounting reference date - Form AA01

To view the full list of forms and guidance on using WebFiling, please click here.

a year ago

Your answer