Share Certificate_Querry


Dear Sir, One of my Shareholder is Company (Eample X ltd) and after allotment we have issued a share certificate in name of X Ltd. Now the name of X ltd Change to Y ltd and they are demanding for Change in Share Certificate As well. Please suggest with example how we should do? Regards, Rohit Soni / 8108248413


Your answer


Browse other questions tagged #share-certificate or Ask a new question